Tweet for your chance to win tickets for Liverpool Echo Arena show.
Soccer Saturday, a staple in many homes on a Saturday afternoon, is heading to a venue near you.
After over ten years on air, host Jeff Stelling and his gang are hitting the road for a live arena tour across England. And next up on the evening of Monday 14 May is the Liverpool Echo Arena where the panel, including the likes of Paul Merson, Phil Thompson, Matt Le Tissier, Charlie Nicholas, will be joined by two special guests; Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher and former Everton boss Joe Royle.
TheFA.com has teamed up with Live Nation
to offer ten pairs of tickets for the show up for grabs for followers of @thefadotcom on Twitter
Simply tweet the following message before midnight on Monday, 7 May to enter: “I’d love tickets to #SoccerSaturday #Liverpool from @thefadotcom
”. The ten winners will be contacted shortly after. Full terms and conditions are below.
Tickets for all four remaining venues are on sale.
Dates and venues
Monday 14 May - Liverpool, Echo Arena
Monday 28 May - Newcastle, Metro Radio Arena
Friday 8 June - Birmingham, NIA
Thursday 27 September - London, Wembley Arena
Buy tickets online at www.livenation.co.uk
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter of the prize draw is The Football Association Limited ("The FA"), Wembley Stadium, Wembley, London HA9 0WS. Prizes will be supplied by The FA/Live Nation.
2. Entry into the prize draw is dependent on your acceptance of these terms and conditions and by entering the prize draw you confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entrants must have a registered Twitter account that is a follower of @thefadotcom and be based in the United Kingdom. Entrants under 18 must obtain permission of a parent or guardian before entering the competition.
4. Employees of The FA and members of their immediate families are not permitted to enter the prize draw.
5. All individuals who tweet "I’d love tickets to #SoccerSaturday #Liverpool from @thefadotcom"
will be entered into the prize draw.
6. No payment or purchase is necessary to enter the prize draw.
7. Only tweets received by 11.59pm (GMT) on Monday 7 March 2012 (the “Closing Date”) will be entered into the prize draw. Entries received after this Closing Date will not be counted.
8. Multiple tweets from the same account will not be counted.
9. There will be ten “First Prizes” in the prize draw.
10. The ten winners of the First Prize will each be entitled to two tickets to the Soccer Saturday Live show at Liverpool's Echo Arena on Monday 14 May 2012.
11. All prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash or other prizes (in whole or in part). In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside The FA’s control, The FA reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
12. Travel and accommodation are not included in any of the prizes and The FA accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with any prize which are not specifically included in that prize, including, without limitation, meals, personal expenses, insurance and travel expenses in connection with the prize. Winners are strictly prohibited from selling their prizes to any other person.
13. The prize draw winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries and will be notified on or before Wednesday 9 May 2012 that they have won. Notification will be via a tweet from @thefadotcom to the twitter account used when the winners entered the competition.
14. The prize draw winners agree to comply with the conditions of entry applicable at the Wembley Stadium, and shall ensure that those attending with them do so. Entrants who are rude, abusive or deemed otherwise unsuitable by The FA may be excluded from the prize draw or required to leave the stadium.
16. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of this prize draw except with the prize winners.
17. Entrants to the competition may have their views published on TheFA.com or via Facebook or Twitter.
18. The FA accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw, not being able to enter into the prize draw or accepting any prize. The FA further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer or IT systems relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in connection with the competition. Nothing shall exclude the liability of The FA for fraud or for death or personal injury as a result of that party's negligence.
19. The FA reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside their control or to amend or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
20. Full details of the prize and the name of the prize draw winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: TheFA.com Twitter Competition, The FA, Wembley Stadium, PO Box 1966, London SW1P 9EQ.
21. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.