FA Learning Hotline
FA Learning have a new hotline service - 0870 8500 424
The phone service offers a host of features including:
- Registering with FA Learning
- Booking on Courses over the phone and paying with credit/debit card
- Gain information on courses, venues and qualifications
- Send information and application forms directly to the learner
- Advice on what courses are most appropriate.
All calls to the call centre will be charged at national rate. This means that a typical evening call will be less than 4p per minute and a daytime call less than 7p per minute.
The FA Learning hotline is open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
For Frequently Asked Questions, look here
For details of courses, have a look at our Local or National courses.
For details of when courses are running, contact your local County FA or have a look at our National Courses page. Dates for 2011 National Courses will be announced soon.
For coaching or general course queries, email FALearning.Support@TheFA.com
For medical and exercise science course queries, email MedicalExerciseScienceCourses@TheFA.com
For online courses, email OnlineCourseQuery@TheFA.com
For referees queries, email RefereeQuery@TheFA.com
For tutor training queries, email TutorTrainingQuery@TheFA.com
Emailing the wrong email address will delay response times.