Oxfordshire County Football Association is seeking to recruit a FA Level One Licenced Tutor (part time).
To support and facilitate the Oxfordshire Football Association's ongoing commitment to grassroots football, the Oxfordshire FA are currently seeking experienced coaching professionals to further enhance and deliver course syllabuses across the County.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven ability to deliver and access the 1st 4Sport Certificate in Coaching Football qualifications, together with drive and enthusiasm for this challenging role.
The minimum preferred experience and qualifications required for this role is outlined herewith. (For further details see FA Learning Tutor Application Pack)
- Holder of English UEFA A or B Licence
- Practical coaching experience of football within a club, league or County FA relevant to the Level 1 award
- Holder of an enhanced CRB via the FA CRB Unit
- Completed Child Protection Best Practice workshop
- Holder of an up-to-date Emergency First Aid Certificate
- Member of The FA Coaches Association (FACA)
- For further details see FA Learning Tutor Application Pack
Should you wish to be considered for this role, please submit the completed FA Learning Licensed Tutor Application Form (Section 12) and forward in the first instance to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday 1st August 2008
Interviews to take place on: Tuesday 26th August 2008