England Player of the Year Terms and Conditions
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of the prize draw is The Football Association Limited ("The FA"), Wembley Stadium, Wembley, London HA9 0WS. Prizes will be supplied by The FA.
2. Entry into the prize draw is dependent on your acceptance of these terms and conditions and by entering the prize draw you confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entrants must be based in the United Kingdom. Entrants under 18 must obtain permission of a parent or guardian before entering the prize draw.
4. Employees of The FA and members of their immediate families are not permitted to enter the prize draw.
5. All individuals who submit a valid vote on TheFA.com for the England Player of the Year 2010 will be entered into the prize draw. The England player gaining the most votes will be crowned England Player of The Year 2010.
6. You must provide full FAN details when entering the prize draw. When registering for a FAN you must provide full name, age, address and email details otherwise your entry will be invalid.
7. No payment or purchase is necessary to enter the prize draw.
8. Only entries received by 11.59pm (GMT) on Monday 31 January 2011 (the “Closing Date”) will be entered into the prize draw. Entries received after this Closing Date will not be processed.
9. Maximum one entry per entrant. Multiple entries will not be considered.
10. The FA does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, incomplete or otherwise not received or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid.
11. There will be one “First Prize” and one “Runner-up Prize” for the prize draw.
12. The winner of the First Prize will be entitled to two tickets to the as yet unconfirmed first home match of 2011, an England shirt as selected by The FA signed by various members of the England squad.
13. The winner of the Runner-up Prize will be entitled to two tickets to the as yet unconfirmed first England home match of 2011.
14. All prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash or other prizes (in whole or in part). In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside The FA’s control, The FA reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
15. Travel and accommodation are not included in any of the prizes and The FA accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with any prize which are not specifically included in that prize, including, without limitation, meals, personal expenses, insurance and travel expenses in connection with the prize. Winners are strictly prohibited from selling their prizes to any other person.
16. The prize draw winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries and will be notified on or before Friday 4 February 2011 that they have won. Notification will be by email to the email address that the winners supplied when they registered for their FAN.
17. The prize draw winners agree to comply with the conditions of entry applicable at the Wembley Stadium, and shall ensure that those attending with them do so. Entrants who are rude, abusive or deemed otherwise unsuitable by The FA may be excluded from the prize draw or required to leave the stadium.
19. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of this prize draw except with the prize winners.
20. The FA accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw, not being able to enter into the prize draw or accepting any prize. The FA further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer or IT systems relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in connection with the competition. Nothing shall exclude the liability of The FA for fraud or for death or personal injury as a result of that party's negligence.
21. The FA reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside their control or to amend or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
22. Full details of the prize and the name of the prize draw winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: TheFA.com England Player of the Year Competition, The FA, Wembley Stadium, PO Box 1966, London SW1P 9EQ.
23. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.