Match Attax for programme readers
Friday, 01 June, 2012
Get free trading cards when you buy the match programme at Wembley on Saturday.
For fans who pick up their copy of the official England v Belgium match programme at Wembley on Saturday, we'll be giving away a special free gift - a selection of Match Attax trading cards.
And, as an added bonus, we also have a great prize up for grabs for our Twitter followers @thefadotcom. You can win a Match Attax England Starter Pack with a box of 500 trading cards, plus the official England sticker book with 100 packets of stickers
To be in with a shout simply send the tweet "I'd love to win #England #MatchAttax from @thefadotcom" before midnight on Wednesday and we'll pick one winner at random. (T&Cs).
The match programme for the England v Belgium game will be available around Wembley on Saturday or online. Inside are exclusive interviews with new England Manager Roy Hodgson, captain Steven Gerrard, goalkeeper Joe Hart, Belgium’s Premier League winner Vincent Kompany and a pull-out feature on the Three Lions’ five centurions who will be honoured at the game.
The programme is available to buy online or subscribe via www.TheFA.com/programmes or download the digital version directly to your device via the Zinio App.
Match Attax Twitter Competition - Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter of the prize draw is The Football Association Limited ("The FA"), Wembley Stadium, Wembley, London HA9 0WS. Prizes will be supplied by The FA/Match Attax.
2. Entry into the prize draw is dependent on your acceptance of these terms and conditions and by entering the prize draw you confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entrants must have a registered Twitter account that is a follower of @thefadotcom and be based in the United Kingdom. Entrants under 18 must obtain permission of a parent or guardian before entering the competition.
4. Employees of The FA and members of their immediate families are not permitted to enter the prize draw.
5. All individuals who tweet "I'd love to win #England #MatchAttax from @thefadotcom" will be entered into the prize draw.
6. No payment or purchase is necessary to enter the prize draw.
7. Only tweets received by 11.59pm (GMT) on Wednesday 6 June 2012 (the “Closing Date”) will be entered into the prize draw. Entries received after this Closing Date will not be counted.
8. Multiple tweets from the same account will not be counted.
9. There will be one “First Prize” in the prize draw.
10. The winner of the First Prize will win a Match Attax England Starter Pack with a box of 500 trading cards, plus the official England sticker book with 100 packets of stickers.
11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash or other prizes (in whole or in part). In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside The FA’s control, The FA reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
12. The prize draw winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries and will be notified on or before Friday 8 June 2012 that they have won. Notification will be via a tweet from @thefadotcom to the twitter account used when the winners entered the competition.
14. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of this prize draw except with the prize winners.
15. Entrants to the competition may have their views published on TheFA.com or via Facebook or Twitter.
16. The FA accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw, not being able to enter into the prize draw or accepting any prize. The FA further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer or IT systems relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in connection with the competition. Nothing shall exclude the liability of The FA for fraud or for death or personal injury as a result of that party's negligence.
17. The FA reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside their control or to amend or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
18. Full details of the prize and the name of the prize draw winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: TheFA.com Twitter Competition, The FA, Wembley Stadium, PO Box 1966, London SW1P 9EQ.
19. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.