A package of great prizes up for grabs from England Sport Drink supplier Lucozade.
Lucozade Sport, the Official Sports Drink Supplier of the England Football Teams, is giving you the chance to win a fantastic package of prizes – including an official signed England shirt!
Lucozade Sport is committed to fuelling the England Teams to go Faster. Stronger. For Longer. They supply sports drinks and sports nutrition products to all 24 England teams, including the men’s and women’s senior and youth teams, all disabled squads and the Futsal team.
Now Lucozade Sport wants to give something back to the England fans with this incredible competition. This package of prizes is any England fan’s dream and includes:
- An Official England shirt signed by the current men’s senior team
- An Official England football
- 60 bottles of Lucozade Sport drinks, as used by the England teams
- Four hours of free Lucozade Powerleague five-a-side football
The competition is now closed.
For your chance to get involved in other Lucozade Sport competitions, follow @Lucozade_Footy on Twitter.
Lucozade Sport: Faster. Stronger. For Longer. For England
Terms & Conditions
1. Open to all UK residents aged 16 or over, except employees and their immediate families or agents of GSK, or The Football Association or anyone professionally associated with the draw.
2. There is one prize on offer. The prize consists of an Official England signed shirt, an Official England football, sixty bottles of Lucozade Sport and four hours of Lucozade Powerleague 5-a-side football.
3. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered. The Lucozade Powerleague hours are off-peak and pitch booking is subject to availability.
4. Only one competition entry per person shall be allowed.
5. The closing date for entries is 5.30pm on Friday 20 July 2012. Each correct entry will be entered into a final draw where the winners will be selected by means of a random draw. The winner will be notified within 30 minutes of the closing time by telephone. The winners will have 72 hours to reply to their notification and claim their prize. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of their prize.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control.
7. The Promoter reserves the right at all times to substitute elements of the Promotion.
8. Entry to the prize draw confirms acceptance of these rules as final and is legally binding.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to reserve entry of, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of the prize draw rules.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel this competition and to make any amendment or addition to these terms.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for electronic entries that are not received or delivered.
12. The winners may be required to participate in future publicity.
13. Winners’ names and counties will be made available to those enclosing a stamped, self addressed envelope and applying to ‘Results – Fast Track, Southside 105 Victoria Street, London, SW1H 6QT.
14. The Promoter (or any third party nominated by the Promoter) may use the winner's name and image and their comments relating to the prize for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
15. The Promoter's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Entrants are advised to print and keep safe these competition rules.
17. This competition shall be governed by English law.
18. Promoter of this competition is GlaxoSmithKline Plc.